Monday, April 9, 2012

Update!

Hello everyone!

I usually post updates on my tumblr and facebook, but I realised I was neglecting my blog here!

To let you all know what's coming up:

- I'll be appearing at the Kaleidoscope Kon on April 20-21 at Green Acres Flea Market. It's on Alcoa Highway, exit 11-B from Knoxville on Pellissippi Parkway. Head down and it will be on your right after a couple of miles. I'll be there from 10 AM to 4 PM both days with all of my usual gear!

- I will be a guest of honour at Outlantacon (http://www.outlantacon.org), which is 4-6 May. I'll be arriving on 4 May and even doing a panel that very night! I'll be doing workshops and panels throughout the weekend, including my famous male anatomy panel. I will have selected prints and books with me, so please do stop by even if you just want to pick up a book or a poster! I'll be giving out free bracelets with every purchase, and for everyone who mentions their favourite character of mine!

- I will also have a table at Heroes Con and several more shows in the coming months. Keep checking back to see more details!

Be well!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post! I like this...Thanks for sharing!
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a well written, easy to understand article on this. It can get really confusing when trying to explain it – but you did a great job. Thank you!
    Estetik
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete