Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Comic Show 20 November!

To all of you faithful friends, fans, and readers in general, I will be appearing at a comic, anime, game, and toy show on 20 November 2010! It's a Saturday, and I'll be there with all my comics, posters, and of course my pencils, pens, and paper if you would like a sketch or something more formal too!

The show will be at the Days Inn at Merchant's Road. Here's the address, so you can put it into whatever directions website you like:

5335 Central Ave. Pike
Knoxville, TN 37912

The show will be from 10 AM to 4 PM or thereabouts. Of course I'll have Lamia there with me, both versions, so if you'd like to take a peek at the Director's Cut or just look and see what awaits you on the website, stop by and say hello! Show your support!

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment