Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ka-Blam is Awesome

I just wanted to let all of my regular readers know: Ka-Blam is an awesome printer.

You can visit them at http://www.ka-blam.com/ and I hope you will.

I have used them for years, and I have never been disappointed with their quality and pricing. What's great is that they also handle sales for your comics through Indy Planet, which is the world's foremost independent comic shop.

You can visit Indy Planet at http://www.indyplanet.com/store/ for all kinds of fabulous comics.

They're not paying me to say this. I just always like to give credit where it's due, especially when I find a reputable and reliable business. Naturally, I want to encourage people to do business with them, because I think it's very important to support honest and dependable businesses!

So I hope you'll give them a try. They're always quick to reply, you can always depend on them, and personally I try to rely on them for all possible projects that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment